Monday, 7 February 2011

We've got pegs!

Today over the lunch break I drove to our block of land to check any signs of action. Yes! we have pegs! The peg out has been completed sometime during the week I supposed. There are four red pegs near the corners of the block. Each is labelled "3M TO INT". I am not sure what that means. The pegs definitively are not on our land boundary nor at 3 metres from the corners.

Here are some photos. Next time I hope to show something a bit more exciting, which should be our site cut! I haven't talked to our site supervisor yet so I don't know when that may be...

The front left peg. The builder next door still hasn't moved his fence and bricks (they are encroaching our land by a meter or so!)
 The right front peg. The paved surface is the end of the shared private driveway servicing our lot and three neighbours
The right rear peg marked "3M TO INT". The vacant land behind ours received a dump of soil. Who did that?

2 comments:

  1. Good news! Hopefully site cut starts this week, the slab is a day or so later. SS is not very good at communicating 'first'. You really need to chase to get some news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't got any news from a SS. I might give a call to my CSC and ask her if there is a SS looking after our build yet.

    ReplyDelete