The usual weekend drive by the house has greeted us with a surprise: the construction fence and scaffolding have all been removed!With the garage door also fitted the house now looks almost completed. I don't know what's left to be done (parts of the house still need to be painted) as I haven't talked to our SS recently. But it seems that PCI may be soon. I have started looking closely at the external walls and inspecting for any defect in preparation for the real PCI.
Let's see what the news will be next week...
There it is: no fence, no scaffolding and garage door!
Tiling of the laundry landing has been done.
Pointing the camera over my head to look through the powder room window. We have toilet suites.
Looking through the windows: our built-ins robes have been installed complete with mirror sliding doors.
Oh oh. How can half brick be missing? Obviously something that must be fixed prior to handover.
No comments:
Post a Comment