Friday, 21 January 2011

Construction Drawings

Good news from our CSC today! She sent the final construction drawing by email for us to review over the weekend. She checked the drawings before sending them as we are known to pay attention to every little details. Ha ha!

So how good are these plans? Well I am impressed as there are virtually no issue with them! I found some minor things. For instance we requested to move one outdoor tap; the drawing shows the tap in the new location but there is still a tap in the old location. Does that mean we get an extra tap for free?

More interestingly by cross-checking all variation items with the drawings I found out the description for outdoor room slab shows the size for the standard house plan. Ours is slightly smaller. It may be we have been charged too much. Let's see if we can get a refund!

Apart from that our CSC told us they have ordered a surveyor to peg out the house. We should hopefully see our site scrapped soon!

1 comment: