Sunday, 17 July 2011

Staining

I did not have a chance to go inside the house this week but that doesn't mean I have no update to talk about and photos to show!

The painters have been working along with the tilers. The external doors have been painted or stained (entry door), the balcony post are also painted and the stairs handrail is looking very good. The tilers have been working the kitchen. I don't know though if they could finish our ensuite.

The site had a clean up too. There are no more messy junk in front of the house.


Timber posts are painted in Dulux Linseed. Not sure we made the right choice here (we can repaint later if we really don't like it, I guess)
Entry door, stained
Nice looking stairs
 Garage side door, painted Dulux Linseed (this matches with the bricks better than the balcony posts with the cladding)
Tile splash back

No comments:

Post a Comment